Everything you need to know about the ezpz range
What makes ezpz products different?
ezpz products are different than anything else on the market. Each product is an all-in-one placemat + plate / bowl made from high quality silicone. What else? The mat SUCTIONS directly to the table, making it difficult for tiny hands to tip over.
Other special features:
- Placemat + plate captures most of the mess
- 3-4 Happy Mats can be stacked and carried with food
- Promotes self-feeding and develops fine motor skills
- Easy to clean with warm soapy water (silicone doesn't support the growth of fungus, mold or bacteria)
- Dishwasher, microwave and oven safe
- Made from 100% silicone that is BPA, BPS, PVC and phthalate free
- Easy to store (place in utensil drawer or cabinet)
- Built to last (silicone is bendable and flexible and doesn't fade, corrode or deteriorate)
What materials are ezpz products made out of?
ezpz's mat-based products, cups and Tiny Spoons are made from 100% food-safe silicone that is 3rd-party quality tested (FDA approved + CPSC certified).
Why is silicone so great?
- Microwave, dishwasher and oven safe (up to 350 degrees)
- Free of BPA, BPF, BPS, PVC, lead, cadmium and phthalates
- Non-porous surface helps inhibit bacterial growth
- Built to last; bendable and flexible and doesn't fade or corrode
- Made from the natural resources sand (silica) and carbon
- Soft, flexible texture protects baby's emerging teeth + tender gums (as compared to metal, glass or plastic)
Which ezpz products are best for my little one(s)?
All of ezpz's mat-based products provide a stable base for your little one to practice fine motor skills like the pincer grasp and hand-to-mouth movements. The self-sealing mat also helps infants, toddlers and preschoolers work on utensil skills such as dipping, scooping, piercing and cutting. Here is the volume + age recommendation by product:
- Tiny Bowl - (4+ months)
- Mini Mat 6+ months)
- Happy Mat - (24+ months)
- Tiny Spoon - helps infants to practice the self-feeding skills of dipping and scooping (4+ months)
- Tiny Cup - helps infants transition from bottle to cup and/or introduce open cup drinking (4+ months)
Do ezpz mats really seal to the table?
Yes! As long as air can't get underneath the mat, all ezpz mats are self-sealing and cannot be released by pulling on the plate or bowl. This includes wood, laminate, stone and glass surfaces. Important note - if you have a tiled or wood surface that has holes, divots or fractures the seal will not work as well. Also, it is critical that the back of the mat is clean and free of lint and dust. To release the mat, simply peel the outer edge.