- Assists in sustaining good sleeping patterns
- Reduces unnecessary stress
- Promotes containment and a sense of calmness
- Provides boundaries in the bed
- Regulates body temperature
- Allows a smooth transition from breast/bottle to crib
I recall asking the paediatrician each day when my daughter could come home, and her answer to me was let us see how she is each day. I found it frustrating not knowing when she would come home but my doctor needed to monitor her progress each day and could not tell me what I wanted to hear. It felt like she was never coming home.
Dear Mom Your value is immeasurable. And your unique and special role in your child's life requires special and purposeful attention. If you ...
As a new mom, your life changes so much and it can be overwhelming to even think about exercise. But the best gift you can give to your family is your good health. Movement is medicine. Food is life. By prioritizing your health and fitness you are filling your own cup, creating a positive example for your children, and preserving YOU in this new equation of life.